- Flower-bud formation may be affected adversely .
- The soldiers advanced in close formation .
- The soldiers stood in defensive formation .
- The formation of nitroform is presented as follows .
- The troops lined up in parade formation .
- the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
同義詞：constitution, establishment, organization, organisation
- the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
- creation by mental activity; "the formation of sentences"; "the formation of memories"
- a particular spatial arrangement
- an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit; "a defensive formation"; "a formation of planes"
- (geology) the geological features of the earth
- natural process that causes something to form; "the formation of gas in the intestine"; "the formation of crystals"; "the formation of pseudopods"