2.人造噴泉，人造噴泉裝置，飲用噴泉 (＝ drinking fountain )；噴水池；噴水塔。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This phenomenon is called the fountain effect .
- "give me a fountain pen," he snapped .
- A fountain of helium spurt out of the tube .
- The children played in the fountain in the park .
- As i bent over , my fountain pen fell to the ground .
A fountain (from the Latin "fons" (genitive "fontis"), a source or spring) is a piece of architecture which pours water into a basin or jets it into the air to supply drinking water and/or for a decorative or dramatic effect.