- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Athrill passed over mr. winkle's frame .
- The frame sets off your painting very well .
- A shudder ran through the young man's frame .
- He said he was framed by his ex-wife .
- Her whole frame was quivering with passion .
- one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
- a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror; "the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"; "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape; "the building has a steel skeleton"
同義詞：skeleton, skeletal frame, underframe
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
同義詞：human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, form, flesh
- the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
同義詞：skeletal system, skeleton, systema skeletale
- a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
同義詞：frame of reference
- an application that divides the user''s display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
- a single drawing in a comic_strip
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
同義詞：compose, draw up
- formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn''t put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
同義詞：redact, cast, put, couch
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
同義詞：frame in, border
- construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
同義詞：ensnare, entrap, set up
- enclose in a frame, as of a picture
A frame is a structural system that supports other components of a physical construction.