- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I know you're having fun, frank .
- A frank discussion can help to clear the air .
- Frank was becoming financially significant .
- You never came after us, frank .
- It is time for some frank discussion .
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
同義詞：blunt, candid, forthright, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder
- clearly manifest; evident; "frank enjoyment"
- exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing