- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What is the signification of this new freak ?
- This makes them freaks in the world .
- It was a freak accident .
- He was a little tired of being treated as a freak .
- He is a bluffer, and a screwball, a kind of freak .
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
同義詞：addict, nut, junkie, junky
- a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
同義詞：monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae
In current usage, the word "freak" is commonly used to refer to a person with something strikingly unusual about their appearance or behaviour. This usage dates from the so-called freak scene of the 1960s and 1970s.