freedom of thought中文
- freedom: n. 1.自由；自主；自由身分。 2 ...
- thought: thought2 think 的過去 ...
- freedom of the will: 意志自由
- We shall strive to continue to offer the highest standards of teaching research , and scholarship as practised in the wider , international academic community , in an environment conducive to creativity , to learning , and to freedom of thought , enquiry and expression
- Perceived from the perspective of hermeneutic , the shift from the conventional servant hidden identity to the modern creative expositor identity not only has provided a enormous freedom of thinking and activity for translators but also is of extremely significance to the construction of the contemporary chinese translation study
- the right to hold unpopular ideas
Freedom of thought (also called the freedom of conscience or ideas) is the freedom of an individual to hold or consider a fact, viewpoint, or thought, independent of others' viewpoints.