- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Wave speed equals frequency times wavelength .
- He manipulated the frequency dial of the radio .
- Confined waves have definite frequencies .
- Accidents are happening with increasing frequency .
- Radiation must have exactly the frequency .
- the number of observations in a given statistical category
- the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations
- the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older"
Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time. It is also referred to as temporal frequency.