1.前部，前面；正面；(劇場的)正面[前面]座位〔也可指全部觀眾席位〕 (opp. back, rear)。
3.(房屋的)正面，門面，方向；(道路、河、海等的)邊； 〔the front〕 〔英國〕海濱人行道。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A girl slouched in front of her .
- The bus stops right in front of our house .
- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- I stopped in front of the villa rossa .
- The procession passed right by my front door .
- relating to or located in the front; "the front lines"; "the front porch"
- confront bodily; "breast the storm"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
- the side that is seen or that goes first
- the outward appearance of a person; "he put up a bold front"
- a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals; "he was a charter member of the movement"; "politicians have to respect a mass movement"; "he led the national liberation front"
同義詞：movement, social movement
- the side that is forward or prominent
同義詞：front end, forepart
- the line along which opposing armies face each other
同義詞：battlefront, front line
- the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer; "he walked to the front of the stage"
- the immediate proximity of someone or something; "she blushed in his presence"; "he sensed the presence of danger"; "he was well behaved in front of company"
- a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
同義詞：front man, figurehead, nominal head, straw man, strawman
- (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- a sphere of activity involving effort; "the Japanese were active last week on the diplomatic front"; "they advertise on many different fronts"