- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Insects' horns have various functions .
- The function is rather badly behaved .
- His brain seems to be functioning normally .
- Fresh arterial allografts functioned well .
- Travel was a function of national wealth .
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
同義詞：office, part, role
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
同義詞：purpose, role, use
- a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
同義詞：routine, subroutine, subprogram, procedure
- a vaguely specified social event; "the party was quite an affair"; "an occasion arranged to honor the president"; "a seemingly endless round of social functions"
同義詞：affair, occasion, social occasion, social function
- a formal or official social gathering or ceremony; "it was a black-tie function"
- a relation such that one thing is dependent on another; "height is a function of age"; "price is a function of supply and demand"
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
同義詞：mathematical function, single-valued function, map, mapping
- perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function; "His wife officiated as his private secretary"
- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won''t go unless it''s plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn''t work anymore"
同義詞：work, operate, go, run
- serve a purpose, role, or function; "The tree stump serves as a table"; "The female students served as a control group"; "This table would serve very well"; "His freedom served him well"; "The table functions as a desk"