- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The coxa is the functional base of the leg .
- The functional response will level off .
- The organo functional groups will react with the resin .
- The functional perfection of its design is quite amazing .
- Functional relationships permeate every part of science .
- designed for or capable of a particular function or use; "a style of writing in which every word is functional"; "functional architecture"
- involving or affecting function rather than physiology; "functional deafness"
- relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure; "the problem now is not a constitutional one; it is a functional one"; "delegates elected on a functional rather than a geographical basis"
- (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing; "in running (or working) order"; "a functional set of brakes"
同義詞：running, operative, working
- designed for or adapted to a function or use; "functional education selects knowledge that is concrete and usable rather than abstract and theoretical"; "functional architecture"
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
同義詞：usable, useable, operable, operational
Generally, functional refers to something able to fulfill its purpose or function.