2.〔pl.〕 〔the funds〕 (國家的)財源；〔英國〕公債。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The plan deadlocked over the funds .
- They collect funds to finance the movement .
- Query, where are we to find the funds ?
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- He has n't the funds to carry out his design .
- a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
同義詞：investment company, investment trust, investment firm
- a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
- accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
- invest money in government securities
- provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds