- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He had such a funny friendly sort of face .
- These toes are like funny little fingers .
- It was so funny , i nearly died laughing .
- "it's rather a funny story," he said .
- Wherever did you get that funny hat ?
- an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
同義詞：funny story, good story, funny remark
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior"
同義詞：curious, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular
- arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn''t hurt so much"; "a mirthful experience"; "risible courtroom antics"
同義詞：amusing, comic, comical, laughable, mirthful, risible
- not as expected; "there was something fishy about the accident"; "up to some funny business"; "some definitely queer goings-on"; "a shady deal"; "her motives were suspect"; "suspicious behavior"
同義詞：fishy, shady, suspect, suspicious
- experiencing odd bodily sensations; "told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest"