- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He picked up the calipers and gauged carefully .
- At this point the gauge pressure was read .
- It was difficult to gauge how people would respond .
- He looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction .
- I gauged that it was not a good moment to speak to her .
- a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- diameter of a tube or gun barrel
同義詞：bore, caliber, calibre
- the thickness of wire
- the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
- accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
同義詞：standard of measurement
- mix in specific proportions; "gauge plaster"
- adapt to a specified measurement; "gauge the instruments"
- measure precisely and against a standard; "the wire is gauged"
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
同義詞：estimate, approximate, guess, judge
- determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation; "gauge the wine barrels"
- rub to a uniform size; "gauge bricks"