- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He took his pleasures in general singly .
- This is the general atmosphere of secrecy .
- The general arrayed his troops for battle .
- Or perhaps the summer fog was more general .
- She necessarily understood its general drift .
- applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms"; "comprehensible to the general reader"
- affecting the entire body; "a general anesthetic"; "general symptoms"
- prevailing among and common to the general public; "the general discontent"
- of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
同義詞：cosmopolitan, ecumenical, oecumenical, universal, worldwide, world-wide
- not specialized or limited to one class of things; "general studies"; "general knowledge"
- somewhat indefinite; "bearing a general resemblance to the original"; "a general description of the merchandise"
- command as a general; "We are generaled by an incompetent!"