- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Parsons has reviewed the population genetics literature .
- It is only lately that i have found how much science of genetics is involved .
- A dictionary may define genetics as simply "the science of the study of heredity" .
- Bacteria fusion promises to be a major advance in research involving microbial genetics .
- It was the development of such a technology that open the door to the language of genetics .
- the branch of biology that studies heredity and variation in organisms
Genetics (from Ancient Greek , "genitive" and that from , "origin"), a discipline of biology, is the science of genes, heredity, and variation in living organisms.Hartl D, Jones E (2005)