- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Her father thereupon accompanied her to the gig .
- No , i m sorry . l can find another gig
- How come we can ' t get paid after each gig
- Just came to thank marissa for the bait shop gig
- The band played a final gig before splitting up
- a booking for musicians; "they played a gig in New Jersey"
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- tender that is a light ship''s boat; often for personal use of captain
- long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
同義詞：spear, fizgig, fishgig, lance