- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- He is as blind as a bat without his glasses .
- He peered at me through thick glasses .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- Glasses are a corrective for faulty vision .
- a small refracting telescope
同義詞：field glass, spyglass
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
- a mirror; usually a ladies'' dressing mirror
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
同義詞：methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, ice, shabu, trash
- the quantity a glass will hold
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure