- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It is of great importance to recognize patients who are predisposed to narrow-angle glaucoma .
- Systemic use of the anti-muscarinic agents can also precipitate glaucoma in such predisposed patients .
- Common eye diseases in elderly - cataract glaucoma
- Adhesion molecule cd44 and primary open - angle glaucoma
- Ophthalmics - aqueous shunts for glaucoma application
- an eye disease that damages the optic nerve and impairs vision (sometimes progressing to blindness); "contrary to popular belief, glaucoma is not always caused by elevated intraocular pressure"