- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Glaze has been used from ancient times in egypt .
- The earthen pot is glazed inside .
- The vase was sold cheaply because of a fault in the glaze .
- My glazed eye wandered over the dim and misty landscape .
- The quicksilvery glaze on the rivers and pools vanished .
- a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- a glossy finish on a fabric
- any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
同義詞：glass, glass over, glaze over
- coat with a glaze; "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"