- Skagway was a boomtown at the gold rush days
- He went to america during the californian gold rush
- The gold rush proved a disaster for sutter himself
- By the next year , the california gold rush had begun
- Sutter . this was the beginning of the california gold rush
- a large migration of people to a newly discovered gold field
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
同義詞：boom, bonanza, gravy, godsend, manna from heaven, windfall, bunce