- Golden parachute . - don ' t let the screen door hit you . does he speak any language
- - golden parachute . - don ' t let the screen door hit you . does he speak any language
- Luckily , my accountant set up a golden parachute for my sperm years ago
- The high layoff packages , known as " golden parachute , " are increasingly common in the corporate world
- The call to spend more time with his family came soon afterwards , fortunately cushioned by a generous golden parachute
- giving top executives lucrative benefits that must be paid by the acquirer if they are discharged after a takeover
A golden parachute is an agreement between a company and an employee (usually upper executive) specifying that the employee will receive certain significant benefits if employment is terminated. Most definitions specify the employment termination is as a result of a merger or takeover,"golden parachute".