- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- The masses won't go for bureaucracy .
- dead; "he is deceased"; "our dear departed friend"
同義詞：asleep, at peace, at rest, deceased, departed
- destroyed or killed; "we are gone geese"
同義詞：done for, kaput
- no longer retained; "gone with the wind"
- well in the past; former; "bygone days"; "dreams of foregone times"; "sweet memories of gone summers"; "relics of a departed era"
同義詞：bygone, bypast, departed, foregone