3.〔pl.〕 〔美國〕小學校 (＝grade school).
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He himself had only finished the fourth grade .
- He graded the students according to ability .
- A clade may contain many grades .
- Well, we advertise grade a beef .
- Grade cutoff is sharp within inches .
- a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; "the road had a steep grade"
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
- the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below grade"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student''s performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- a degree of ablaut
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
同義詞：class, form, course
- one-hundredth of a right angle
- a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
- determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one''s evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
同義詞：rate, rank, range, order, place
- level to the right gradient