1.谷物，糧食〔英國叫 corn〕; 谷類植物。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Every family in our village has grain to spare .
- His statement must be taken with a grain of salt .
- The hen ate the grains of corn on the ground .
- There is n't a grain of truth in what he said ..
- Every single grain is the result of toil .
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance); "breadfruit has the same texture as bread"; "sand of a fine grain"; "fish with a delicate flavor and texture"; "a stone of coarse grain"
- the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric; "saw the board across the grain"
- the smallest possible unit of anything; "there was a grain of truth in what he said"; "he does not have a grain of sense"
- foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
同義詞：food grain, cereal
- a relatively small granular particle of a substance; "a grain of sand"; "a grain of sugar"
- a cereal grass; "wheat is a grain that is grown in Kansas"
- dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- 1/7000 pound; equals a troy grain or 64.799 milligrams
- 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois grain or 64.799 milligrams
- a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- the side of leather from which the hair has been removed