- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The open would with separated surfaces, which must cover itself with large amounts of exposed granulation tissue .
- The wall of an abscess that is organizing has granulation tissue , seen here at the left
- Fig . 4 cholesterol granuloam in early stage . the granulation tissue matrix containing chronic hemorrhage , fewer cholesterol crystals and multinucleated giant cells ( he 200 )
3成熟膽固醇肉芽腫：炎性肉芽組織基質中含有大量膽固醇結晶和多核巨細胞（ he染色100 ） 。
- At high magnification , granulation tissue has capillaries , fibroblasts , and a variable amount of inflammatory cells ( mostly mononuclear , but with the possibility of some pmn ' s being present )
- Allantoin can accelerate the growth of granulation tissues and the concrescence of wounds , remove necrotic tissues saliently , and promote the regeneration of epithelial cells of mucous membranes
- new connective tissue and tiny blood vessels that form on the surfaces of a wound during the healing process
Granulation tissue is the perfused, fibrous connective tissue that replaces a fibrin clot in healing wounds. Granulation tissue typically grows from the base of a wound and is able to fill wounds of almost any size it heals.