2.【地質學；地理學】砂石，礫。 gravel bed 礫層。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Sand and gravel may form bars within the channel .
- Gravel is much used for road-making .
- Gravel banks along rivers are always light or white .
- They may form concentrated pockets in gravels .
- More gravel is needed to fill the hollow in the drive .
- rock fragments and pebbles
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
同義詞：perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, amaze, dumbfound
- cover with gravel; "We gravelled the driveway"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
同義詞：annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, vex, chafe, devil