- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The earth is round because of gravity .
- We have to submit to law of gravity .
- This is a matter of the utmost gravity .
- A juggler really runs a race with gravity .
- The stone rolled down the mountain by gravity .
- a manner that is serious and solemn
同義詞：graveness, sobriety, soberness, somberness, sombreness
- a solemn and dignified feeling
- (physics) the force of attraction between all masses in the universe; especially the attraction of the earth''s mass for bodies near its surface; "the more remote the body the less the gravity"; "the gravitation between two bodies is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them"; "gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love"--Albert Einstein
同義詞：gravitation, gravitational attraction, gravitational force