- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She showed great courage during the war .
- They first had a great house cleaning .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- To me he seems to constitute a great danger .
- He shows a great aptitude in painting .
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
同義詞：big, enceinte, expectant, gravid, large, heavy, with child
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
同義詞：bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect; "a great crisis"; "had a great stake in the outcome"
Graph Rewriting and Transformation (GReAT) is a Model Transformation Language (MTL) for Model Integrated Computing available in the GME environment. GReAT has a rich pattern specification sublanguage, a graph transformation sublanguage and a high level control-flow sublanguage.