- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The cart creaked across the green .
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- Lettuce grows in "valley of green gold" .
- Everything is very green and peaceful .
- Green and luxuriant are the pines and cypresses ..
- not fully developed or mature; not ripe; "unripe fruit"; "fried green tomatoes"; "green wood"
同義詞：unripe, unripened, immature
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass; "a green tree"; "green fields"; "green paint"
同義詞：greenish, light-green, dark-green
- naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"
- looking pale and unhealthy; "you''re looking green"; "green around the gills"
- turn or become green; "The trees are greening"
- street names for ketamine
同義詞：K, jet, super acid, special K, honey oil, cat valium, super C
- green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
同義詞：greens, leafy vegetable
- an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course; "the ball rolled across the green and into the bunker"
同義詞：putting green, putting surface
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
同義詞：park, commons, common