- She imposed her ideas on the group .
- People were standing about in small groups .
- Kazeh is only a group of six vast excavations .
- This structure is called the heme group .
- A group of ladies surrounded the captain .
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
同義詞：radical, chemical group
- arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- form a group or group together
A group is a number of things or persons being in some relation to one another.