- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Two guardsmen took to their heels in one direction and the loungers in the other .
- I encountered an even more impressive corps of royal guardsmen wearing baggy scarlet and green uniforms and wielding swords .
- I am guardsman valleroy , adjutant to lt . mumphreys
- A company of guardsmen swung past
- Ok , i know the lieutenant . what can i do for you , guardsman valleroy
- a soldier who is a member of a unit called `the guard'' or `guards''
Guardsman is a rank used instead of Private in some military units that serve as the official bodyguard of a sovereign or head of state. It is also used as a generic term for any member of a Guards unit of any rank.