3.〔pl.〕 〔美國〕高統橡膠套鞋(＝ gum boots)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I think i have an abscess on my gums .
- The boy 's pocket was all gummed up with candy ..
- Jimmy has gummed up the typewriter .
- He licked the gummed flap and sealed it shut .
- The gums become red and swollen .
- the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- exude or form gum; "these trees gum in the Spring"
- become sticky
- grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty; "the old man had no teeth left and mumbled his food"
- cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum; "if you gum the tape it is stronger"