1.〔英國〕蓋伊福克斯 (Guy Fawkes) 的模擬像 〔Guy Fawkes 為火藥陰謀案的主犯，每年十一月五日焚燒其模擬像以示慶祝〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- In fact i know such tough guys .
- That's the only way to get a line on a guy .
- This guy is really conscientious in his work .
- Those guys won't gang up on you again .
- The guy in charge of our fleet was shocked .
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
同義詞：guy cable, guy wire, guy rope
- an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
同義詞：cat, hombre, bozo
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
- subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
同義詞：ridicule, roast, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun