- She was not without a settled habitation of her own .
- Our little habitation was situated at the foot of a sloping hill .
- Their habitation was not merely respectable and commodious, but even dignified and imposing .
- A few huts were the only habitations to be seen in these pestilential regions .
- He found that the mouldy old habitation somewhat depressed his bride .
- the act of dwelling in or living permanently in a place (said of both animals and men); "he studied the creation and inhabitation and demise of the colony"
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
同義詞：dwelling, home, domicile, abode, dwelling house
- the native habitat or home of an animal or plant