- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He was handicapped by his short stature .
- I was very much handicapped in this interview .
- Our astronomical work is handicapped just now .
- Leptonic probes do not suffer from this handicap .
- His physical handicap prevented him from standing .
- advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
- something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
同義詞：hindrance, hinderance, deterrent, impediment, balk, baulk, check
- the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness; "reading disability"; "hearing impairment"
同義詞：disability, disablement, impairment