- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The handle of his hunting knife was neatly carved .
- He groped for the door handle in the dark .
- It became fragile and broke easily when handled .
- I 'm afraid this is n't the proper way to handle the case .
- Thomas was skilled in handling the ship .
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
同義詞：grip, handgrip, hold
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
同義詞：cover, treat, plow, deal, address
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don''t handle the merchandise"
- handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"; "The young violinist didn''t manage her bow very well"
- show and train; "The prize-winning poodle was handled by Mrs. Priscilla Prescott"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can''t handle nuts"; "She managed her parents'' affairs after they got too old"
同義詞：manage, deal, care
- interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
同義詞：treat, do by