- The handle of his hunting knife was neatly carved .
- He groped for the door handle in the dark .
- It became fragile and broke easily when handled .
- I 'm afraid this is n't the proper way to handle the case .
- Thomas was skilled in handling the ship .
- the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
- the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"