happen to say中文
- happen: vi. 1.發生，〔口語〕出現。 2 ...
- say: vt.,vi. 1.說，講；表達；表 ...
- happen in with: 偶然和...碰見
- She didn ' t happen to say anything
- Crispin happened to say " thank you " at lunch today without being told
- A few days ago i was talking with an old couple that lives next door in the log shanty , and they happened to say hardly anybody ever goes to that island over yonder that they call jackson s island
- In conversation with tchitchagov , kutuzov happened to say that his carriages , packed with china , that had been carried off by the enemy at borisovo , had been recovered unhurt , and would be restored to him
- So sometimes we re very fierce to people , but we don t know why . it s because the button has been pressed . a particular person happens to say something that we d heard in the past when those words upset us