- happen: vi. 1.發生，〔口語〕出現。 2 ...
- upon: 短語和例子 upon this 于是 ...
- happen upon sb in the street: 在街上偶然碰見某人
- This touched my heart a little, and brought tears out of my eyes, and i began to bless myself, that a prodigy of nature should happen upon my account .
- Built in 447 bc , it was constructed almost 2 , 000 years before columbus happened upon america
- Maybe dong zhong , on some day in some month in some year , happened upon its irritating form
- On the 12th day of march 1847 , in the rue laffitte , i happened upon a large yellow notice announcing a sale of furniture and valuable curios
- There was a lady all skin and bone there was a lady all skin and bone , sure such a lady was never known : it happened upon a certain day , this lady went to church to pray
- find unexpectedly; "the archeologists chanced upon an old tomb"; "she struck a goldmine"; "The hikers finally struck the main path to the lake"
同義詞：fall upon, strike, come upon, light upon, chance upon, come across, chance on, attain, discover