- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She harboured resentment against her stepmother .
- A little body often harbours a great soul .
- A small section of rock juts out into the harbour .
- The ships remained far out in the harbour .
- We had to hurry back to the harbour .
- a place of refuge and comfort and security
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
同義詞：seaport, haven, harbor
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
同義詞：harbor, hold, entertain, nurse
- hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
- keep in one''s possession; of animals
- secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)