[ hætʃ ] 發音: 用"hatch"造句
- to hatch: （卵）孵化
- hatch (hatch cover): 艙蓋
- hatch (or hatch way): 艙口
- Do n't count your chickens before they are hatched .
- This is shown as the hatched rectangle .
- He was still alive and hatching his conspiracies .
- A plot was hatched with secrecy .
- A torrent of salt water cascaded through the hatch .
- a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
同義詞：hatching, crosshatch, hachure
- the production of young from an egg
- sit on (eggs); "Birds brood"; "The female covers the eggs"
同義詞：brood, cover, incubate
- emerge from the eggs; "young birds, fish, and reptiles hatch"
- draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper; "hatch the sheet"
- devise or invent; "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"; "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
同義詞：think up, think of, dream up, concoct
- inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating