1.有，持有，具有，含有。 How much money do you have? 你有多少錢？ How many days have May 五月有幾天？ I had no news of him. 我沒有他的消息。
2.知道，了解，懂得。 She has your idea. 她了解你的意思。 He has only a little Latin. 他只懂一點點拉丁文。 You have me, have you not 曉得了嗎，怎么樣？ 〔出自+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
同義詞：give birth, deliver, bear, birth
- suffer from; be ill with; "She has arthritis"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
同義詞：suffer, sustain, get
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
- undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
同義詞：induce, stimulate, cause, get, make
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don''t take sugar in my coffee"
同義詞：consume, ingest, take in, take
- have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
- organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
同義詞：hold, throw, make, give
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
同義詞：experience, receive, get
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense; "She has $1,000 in the bank"; "He has got two beautiful daughters"; "She holds a Master''s degree from Harvard"
同義詞：have got, hold
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
- have left; "I have two years left"; "I don''t have any money left"; "They have two more years before they retire"
- get something; come into possession of; "receive payment"; "receive a gift"; "receive letters from the front"
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller''s daughter"; "I won''t have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
- achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
- have a personal or business relationship with someone; "have a postdoc"; "have an assistant"; "have a lover"
- have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- be confronted with; "What do we have here?"; "Now we have a fine mess"