- anchor hawk: 失錨打撈鉤
- as hungry as a hawk: 餓極了
- aspect of the hawk: 雄鷹守護
- A hawk eats smaller birds and animals .
- Some hawks and owls bolt their prey whole .
- The hawks won the election and war was declared .
- His pet hawk had left his wrist and flown away .
- Go! you are sparrows chattering praise over the dead hawk .
- diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
- an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
Hawk is a common name for some birds of prey, widely distributed and varying greatly in size.