- HE ＝ high explosive 烈性炸藥。
He ＝ 【化學】元素氦 (helium) 的符號。pron.
(pl. they) 〔人稱代名詞，第三人稱、單數、男性、主格；所有格為 his, 賓格為 him, 物主代名詞為 his〕他，那個男人。 He who [that] …者，…的人。 He would. 〔美國〕那家伙就可能那樣做；那家伙就是那種人〔含有憎厭的意思〕。 He that talks much errs much. 〔諺語〕言多必失。n.<+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He asked a little about my life history .
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- He was fascinated by the founding fathers .
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
He (, unstressed ) is a third-person, singular personal pronoun (subjective case) in Modern English, as well as being a personal pronoun in Middle English.