- a heap of: 一大堆; 一堆
- in a heap: 成山, 成堆, 累累
- manure heap, dung heap: 麥堆
- The tower collapsed in a heap of ruin .
- The burnt heaps of wood were still fuming .
- She heaped chicken and ham upon her plate .
- The heap of stones was put into the truck .
- I'd heap rather die than go there any day .
- a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
- a collection of objects laid on top of each other
同義詞：pile, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同義詞：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad