- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He is alive -- his heart is still beating .
- His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses .
- My heart should have been so insensible .
- You will be in your hearts to one another .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it; "he led the queen of hearts"; "hearts were trumps"
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind; "he had a change of heart"
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
同義詞：mettle, nerve, spunk
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同義詞：kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty
- a positive feeling of liking; "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"; "the child won everyone''s heart"; "the warmness of his welcome made us feel right at home"
同義詞：affection, affectionateness, fondness, tenderness, warmness, warmheartedness, philia
- a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal); "a five-pound beef heart will serve six"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
同義詞：center, centre, middle, eye
- a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines; "he drew a heart and called it a valentine"
The heart is a hollow muscle that pumps blood throughout the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions. It is found in all animals with a circulatory system (including all vertebrates).