- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He asked a little about my life history .
- There is no past history of renal involvement .
- What is today's assignment in history ?
- Communism was riding the crest of history .
- This would make a fine page in history .
- the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings; "he teaches Medieval history"; "history takes the long view"
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge; "the dawn of recorded history"; "from the beginning of history"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
同義詞：account, chronicle, story
- the aggregate of past events; "a critical time in the school''s history"
- the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future; "all of human history"
History (from Greek - historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is an umbrella term that relates to past events as well as the discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about these events. The term includes cosmic, geologic, and organic history, but is often generically implied to mean human history.