- homologous: adj. 1.同源的。 2.【生物學 ...
- homologous recombination hr: 同源性重組
- homologous recombination in meiosis: 減數分裂中的同源重組
- Homologous recombination in meiosis
- Homologous recombination hr
- Construction of multifunctional genetically engineered pesticides - degrading bacteria by homologous recombination
- This result indicates that u32 glna encodes gs . we also attempted to disrupt and delete u32 reca by homologous recombination but failed
- Integration through homologous recombination between the 2 . 7 kb pks gene and the natural pks gene was confirmed by southern hybridization
Southern雜交證實2 . 7kbpks基因和天然pks基因之間通過同源重組發生了整合。
Homologous recombination is a type of genetic recombination in which nucleotide sequences are exchanged between two similar or identical molecules of DNA. It is most widely used by cells to accurately repair harmful breaks that occur on both strands of DNA, known as double-strand breaks.