- homologous: adj. 1.同源的。 2.【生物學 ...
- series: n. 〔sing., pl.〕 1. ...
- bicyclic homologous series: 二環系
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Stereoisomerism is encountered in the homologous series .
the alkanes form a homologous series of general formula h. 烷形成是有通式H的同系列。
- The gradation in the physical properties of the alkanes is typical of a homologous series .
- Analysis of the homologous series of benzene in environmental water by double capillary gas chromatography
- Ketones are named by the iupac system as derivatives of the class name for this homologous series , " alkanones .
在iupac系統中，酮是作為這個系列的類名? ? “烷屬酮”的衍生物來命名的。
In chemistry, a homologous series is a series of compounds with a similar general formula, usually varying by a single parameter such as the length of a carbon chain. Examples of such series are the straight-chained alkanes (paraffins), and some of their derivatives (such as the primary alcohols, aldehydes, and (mono)carboxylic acids).