- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Don't thank me; it's an honest appraisal .
- She's kind and honest and unaffected .
- We've always been honest with each other .
- Sir, i do not say that he is not honest .
- There were some honest misguided people .
- not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent; "honest lawyers"; "honest reporting"
- gained or earned without cheating or stealing; "an honest wage"; "an fair penny"
- not forged; "a good dollar bill"
- marked by truth; "gave honest answers"; "honest reporting"
- without pretensions; "worked at an honest trade"; "good honest food"
- without dissimulation; frank; "my honest opinion"
- worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable sourcSFLe of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
同義詞：dependable, reliable, true